Thursday, May 1, 2008

This guy trying to block my camera from taking the lights. Idiot right. LOL and super retarded. The lights damn nice right ! :D
Look at the ferriswheel ! So beautiful ! Hahaha.
Me and my sweet little GF. xP
Look at the reflections on the glass. Sweeeeet !
No.10, no.1 is the biggest one which i dnknw why.
So cute and sweet and cool and nice and romantic right ! LOL
Me and my GF again. Hahaha.
Again. xD
Cool lighting on the floors.
On the walls and it keeps changing.
Me and my dardar ! LOVEEES.


Me & the retarded Joyna. OMG finally met her. Hahaha.
What Jewel was eating, which is like... dnknw what ? LOL.
Dar's meal was called the apple curry + rice. HAHA. Weird huh.
Mine is called the Chicken Chop Gong Zhai Mian. :D
Jewel was drinking the small one called kungfu something milktea. OMG, the names are like so cute right. LOL.

Alright. Loads of photos huh. Hahaha. Yeah had a LONGGGG day today. (:

Firstly, went to school at 11am for tutorial - marketing fundamental. Teacher was not bad and the lesson was not boring. Did group work together and Joel kena sabo become class rep. LOL! Lunch break, the class went to eat lunch tgt however me, beth and sab went to zap the notes and then we go meet jinmay and the others at the IT sch/applied science foodcourt ? LOL. Everyone like persuading me to eat eat eat, in the end me and jinmay only buy drinks. LOL! After that everyone went to the library dar came to find me then we slacked all the way to 4pm when my lecture starts. Ended at 6pm and went for the volleyball trial with GF! :D but backed out in the end. xD So my GF don't wanna go home, i also don't want, we decided to hang out outside, at the new DTE.

Damn it was fun ! Can i leave the details for tmr ? It's really late now. LOL.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home