Saturday, April 26, 2008

Mood swings.

I'm having mood swings these days again. Sighhhs. LOL. Dar stayed over yesterday and will be staying again today. :D
I missed out today's fyrhto outing and i didn't get to take my o level cert, this sucks. So i going to get my o level cert on Monday morning, cause I'll be meeting Rachael and go to school with her. Haven't been talking to her lately and haven't seen her for quite a long time alrdy. Gosh, missed her. Hahaha, expect her to be the same old person as she was, the lameeeee one. LOL.

Tomorrow V9 here i come. Muahahaha. Gotta buy laptop and thumbdrive soon, maybe tomorrow too. Hehehe. (:

Darling, I'm really sorry for my moodswings and bad temper these few days. Thanks for being so understanding and swallowed everything. I love you alrights, and this will be over real soon. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home