Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday.

Today i have lecture at 9am. Which means i have to wake up at 7.30am, and yesterday night was not called sleeping, it's called being awake yet trying to sleep. T.T Omg, i feel so tired this morning, so i dragged myself out from my beloved bed at 7.50am. Rushed everything and took cab down to TP. I wasn't late ! LOL.
The lecture was super boring, i can swear. I was yawning throughout the whole lecture and i can't stand it when the lecturer keeps on repeating the same thing. KEEPS ON!! Anyway, i ended lecture at 11am. Sabrina and Elizabeth was out of sight when i came out from LT. HAHA. Anyway Sabrina said that she'll wait for me tomorrow. (:
We accompanied Chiew Ping to do some stuff or see the course manager or whatever. xD Then we walked around to see the CCAs. There are like soooo many CCAs and i have sooooo many interests. T.T So i think I'll join 2 the most. They wanna go eat lunch together, so i met Jewel to see the laptops. She's still the same ! My beautiful, pretty and adorable girlfriend that I've always go crazy for. LOL!
Yeah maybe I'll be buying one, and i guess she will buy one too.
Then we went to find Weimin whom was with Tingting. Talked a little, about CCAs. Left in a hurry cause they were late for their lectures and i wanted to crash lecture but decided to head home. So while i was walking out, i saw Celine and friends ! Hahaha. So we went home together. They chased after bus 23, however i just walked slowly towards the bus and THERE! We were in the same bus. LOL.
Was talking to dar on the phone all the way back home and now I'm waiting for him to end his lesson at 5pm. ): I'm missing you badly right now ! & i know you're missing me badly too. HAHA.

I miss them, but i know things would never be back to the way it was..

Darling, I'm sorry for everything. Although i don't really know what I'm saying sorry for, but i just want you to feel safe. I know how you feel when i stepped into TP, but i can ensure you that you are the only one for me because you are the only one that can make me happy in a special way. :D I love you, only you. Believe me.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home