Tuesday, April 15, 2008

15April

Actually tomorrow is my cousin's actual birthday but she told me that they are celebrating it today which i have no idea why.
Orientation this thursday, luckily no need stay over if not i wonder how would darling's reaction be. >.< Just realized yesterday that Zain was in the same course as me, HEY SENIOR ! :D
Today is the outing with fryhto people, and i can't go. T.T Hahaha but i will leave early from my cousin house and meet them before 10pm. Alex please take note of my message alright ! I don't want to go there and then there's nobody over there alrdy. xD
Now right whenever i go to my empire's blog, all those posts like super emo and i know why is that so. Cause many GLs are leaving the school alrdy, including Ali. T.T Omg and i did cried on that day okay, just that i covered it up so that no one could see it. Hahaha.

Mark yesterday night told me about the outing on Saturday, THEY GOT WATER GAMES ! Which is my favourite !! Hahahaa, Singapore so hot, they are good to have water games. xD Will be able to see Yingquan RIGHT! LOL. We're going Sentosa !! Wooooo. Can't wait can't wait. Some people owe me some pictures ! Haha. Anyway I'm gonna see all my friends again ! :D Mark, Julian, Alex, Samuel, Weixun's not going ! T.T, ALI, Reuburn, Beverley, Zain and many many many many more ! ^^

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home