Monday, April 14, 2008

Monday.

Lalalala. Phew i had a great sleep mannnn. All those queueing up for toilets, late sleeping and those stuffy toilets are overrrr. But NOOOOO~~~ The camp is over too! T.T
Hahahaha.
Anyway i came home after eating dinner outside and then watch tv all that i went hyper cause my whole mind was about the camp. xD
Today i woke up early, don't know why. >.< and my mum ytd told me she's helping me to change back to line. ISN'T THAT GREAT !? Without the need of me to ask her about it. HAHA. Now i'm thinking what phone to buy and whether to go for the outing this Saturday. :/
School's gonna start soon, i had a positive feeling alrdy. :DD Maybe it's due to the camp. I had a feeling that I'm sure to make more friends this time. Hahaha.

I wanna thank all the GLs and FAs. Thank you sooo much because this camp was really a memorable one for me. Thank you guys so much for taking good care of us and also doing your best to let us bond together. ((: It's been tough for you all and i hope i can see you guys soon.
For Fyrhto! It's been great these 3 days 2 nights. Spending time with you guys, making new friends and also being hyper and crazy with u guys ! :D
I'm happy that you guys are the first friends i made in TP. ^^v
Go fryhto !!!

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home