Monday, March 31, 2008

Zoo trip !

Today was the zoo trip. LIKE FINALLY. Omgosh. xD Everything was awesome ! I wouldn't say super smooth, but it was smoooth at least. LOL. It was also a great success ! :D Super duper happy.
I'll briefly say about this whole thing, then I'll post the pictures. Okay, maybe not so briefly. LOL.

Woke up early in the morning at 9am. Prepared everything and left with dardar at around 10am. Damn early, cause of this important treat, me, beverley woke up so damn early without any complains. LOL. We bought some food as breakfast in case we got hungry on the way. Took the MRT to AMK and took bus to zoo. Alright, we weren't very lucky, or unlucky because during the bus trip, something went wrong with the bus engine. Thought we couldn't make it but it was alright after maybe about 5minutes or so. It was at Mandai and it reminds me about some stuffs. Yeah, dar was right, it's okay with this whole thing as long as i had learnt a lesson. Then we got there at about 12pm.
LOL. I was so excited that if there's lesser people around, i would have jumped around like some mad woman on the streets. xD Okay not so exaggerating but about there. We took many photos and we walked for a few hours. We really had great time, didn't we darling ? (: We went to eat KFC cause it was raining, at the meantime wait for rain to stop. However, when the rain stops we realized that we had actually seen almost all the animals alrdy. xP
There's one part, that embarrassed me in the shop, i don't know who saw me but i know darling was mean to actually stand there and laugh at me. LOL. There's this small part of the shop which is dark and has dnknw what light, i think neon light ? So there's this toy snake glowing and i didn't noticed it. So i walked near it and suddenly it fall off from the top, so i was freaked out !? Zzzz. LOL. Anyway i whacked darling since he was being mean to laugh at me so loudly. xD

We decided to shop at AMK hub after the zoo trip. It was soo cool okay, i saw many nice stuffs that I'm so gonna buy in the future. Shopped and shopped and shopped. We then headed to the EAST side to search for the phone i was dying to search for. LOL. Still, no sight of it. Then we had a small small little tiny winy tiff. xD Went home instead of eating at TM. Ate fried rice cooked by my maid and saved some money. Decided to bring my April darling doggie down for a longer-than-usual stroll. LOL. Shopped and walked at EP, darling bought for me 1 new nail polish, actually he bought 1 for me alrdy yesterday. ^^ Then he went to pierce his 2nd earhole. Finally, we went home to rest and watch shows together. (: What a greaaaat daaaayyyy i had ! :D:D

The next post will only be pictures and some captions. (:

Darling, i had a great,wonderful and awesome time today ! I had soooo much fun, so much laughter and so much joy ! (: Thank you for trying sooo many ways to cheer me up when i was feeling down. Also, thank you soooo soooo much for bringing me to the zoo today ! You had granted me another wish of mine ! I remember seeing so many cool, nice and sweeeeeet stuff in some of the shops at AMK hub. I wonder when we could have enough money to go for another shopping spree. :P I always love you.

My darling baby is always the best ! ^^v
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home