Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Monday & Tuesday

Updates on Monday.
Went out with darling for shopping. He bought his ear studs, and i bought my hair clip. Many stuffs caught my attention, and it was so tempting, i was wishing i would have money with me so i could buy all those stuff. After looking at all those things, I've decided to start saving money once again, not for psp or anything else, just for shopping spree. ^^ I had a great walk on that day, although it wasn't that good on the way home. LOL.
Darling, I'm really trying my best to be better now, i hope you won't disappoint me too, i want us to be happy every single day. :]

Today nothing much happened. Father was not feeling well so he stayed at home, intended to go to my cousin's house but i guess i shldn't leave my dad alone at home. Although i know i can't really accompany him that much, but at least i know he won't be lonely. :D So today me and darling stayed at home the whole day. Hahaha, but we are going for some sort of interview tomorrow, i hope it's successful cause I'm having cash tight now. xD
Darling and i hope tomorrow will be a happy day.

I'm going to the sch's camp with my pretty girlfriend ! :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home