Thursday, April 17, 2008

1st day of orientation.

Today is the first day of orientation. Damn ! No fryhto in my class, YQ and Wenn in diff class also. Frickin' boring because no one was HIGH ! T.T I wish some fryhto people was in my class. xD Okay starting was really, really cold. Slowly, i got high first in order to influence people around me to get high. Yeah so slowly, more and more of them started to open up. Got the dancing stuff in dnknw LT number what room. LOL. At first we did played games but everyone was giving those question mark faces. LOL.
Then we went to learn MASS dance, although i had learnt alrdy. xD Lucky lucky me, i had fun but i see those people like don't really enjoyed the dance. Zzzz. How i wish fryhto people were around me. And i don't see YQ anywhere ! LOL.
SLOWLY I'M GETTING REALLY HOT. Hot as in the weather ! Suck man, it's like sooo hot that i don't even have the mood to get high alrdy. Zzzz.

EVERYTHING ENDED AT 6+ GOING 7PM !
YAYNESS !! I straight away went to find fryhto people ! Called Ali and found them at the sports gallery. WOOTS! After joining them, i really think i can be myself in front of them and they are like the best ! ^^ They were super high super nice and super fun to be with OMG. LOL. I didn't regret anything from FOC or being in the empire of Fryhto ! Haha. Everyone shared their experiences with their new classmates and everyone had the same reaction. "Stupid laa damn sian one la my class, only i down there high everyone look and kept quiet." LOL! Exactly the same u know. LOL.
So we wanted to eat dinner tgt, at CPF building tampines there. Lalala. Damn it, i reached there and i realize my mum asked me to early go home to settle some bill stuffs. Idiot ! Sorry guys ! Great, then when i went home, i called my dad cause i can't find the paper, and he told me he had settled it alrdy. Zzzz. So i rot at home, missing fryhto pple. LOL!

OF COURSE i made friends from my class ! I somehow can even remember all of their names ! HAHA i have 2 jokers from my class too ! Ben and Leonard. HAHA. My friends are ... Felicia, i dnknw how to spell the name, i think it's chermaine, chiu ping, Sabrina, and i forgot the one beside which was from FOW. LOL! Anyway, they are some great people yah ! (: (:
I don't think this orientation was totally boring anyway. Hahahaa, bcus i did go high and crazy so i enjoyed it.
People who don't enjoy it, that's becus u don't have a good start and don't have a good impression of anything. So try to be high and whatever. Just be yourself, and I'm sure you will enjoy staying in TP. :D

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home