Wednesday, April 16, 2008

TUESDAY!

Went to my cousin's house and there she was ! My cute cute cousin ! Still same size, super small yet super cute. xD So me and DAR went there, ate our lunch and there we waited for the birthday cake to arrive. However, because of my outing with FRYHTO! i had to leave earlier. I meet them at Parkway parade and i was so blur as i don't know how to go. Thanks Ali ! hahaha for guiding me along.
Reached there they just started eating their dinner. Hahaha. So when they ate finish, we sat at the table and play games like concentration games and some weird name games. LOL. The forfeits was really funny. Thanks Ali okay. LOL.
After eating we went to sit at a circle to continue playing our games. We took some family pictures first before some of them had to go off for camp tomorrow or whatever thing tomorrow. Hahaha.
Lalalala. Then we played games and games like xi niu nai. LOL! Which is a really fun game, and Julian everytime lose right, he will say "CHEEBEHHH~!" LOL!! Everyone was laughing at that. Okay i shall skip and skip and skip.
They say wanna go drink, i wanna tag along however DAR don't let me. Then some of the GLs helped me, Thanks a lot you guys ! All the GLs la. xD And also thanks to Julian for concerning alright. (:
So i drank orange juice, still, we played games in there. Went off at about 1 plus cause waiting for Julian's father to come. Hahahah Julian super high la ! Super duper high at night. LOL.
Alright then we went home alrdy, some of them wanna go talk cock at night. LOL! Today they have another outing, yet i can't tag along. T.T They will be at town there talking cock and slacking. HAHA. They are like the most fun people ever ! :D
Nevermind, i bet my orientation will be another fun one. Hahaha. And Saturday is the Sentosa trip with you guys ! Can't wait. xP
AHHH dui dui dui dui dui ! HAHA. x11claps BIRDBIRD! (:(:

And Bev(not me), don't worry too much okay, everything will turn out fine. Just remain happy and have fun in Poly. It's just temporary so just stay positive and got anything, I'M HERE ! xD
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home