Monday, April 21, 2008

Day 1

School started ! Alright, 11am is the first lesson. So meeting Sab at 10.45am, she told me she's going East gate. So i alighted at East gate, then she said something about overhead bridge, I'M LIKE OMG ! SAB ! It's the main gate ! LOL. I guess she don't really knw TP that well yet.
So we started lecture with many diff classes, so many many people were in the LT and it's hot ! LOL. So we ended the lecture at 12pm, i thought the next lesson was 1pm, then we realize it's actually 4pm. !?@?!? I mean like 4 hours, what am i gonna do ? So i dragged and dragged, went to library with the girls, chit chat and disturbed Sab. Then i went home with dardar, cause I'm feeling damn bored. Rushed back to school by 4 and had lecture till 6pm.
Darling came to fetch me at that time and we boarded the wrong bus. So we alighted at who-knows-where, and cause my Ez link card ran out of money, we had to walk all the way back home. It's kinda sad, but yet it's actually quite sweet/nice to walk home like this with my love one. :D And my day was spent like this. PEOPLE I'M STILL LOOKING FOR A JOB ! If you have any good jobs please introduce to me.

Yayness, tomorrow my lesson start at 2pm and ends at 3pm. Cool right, i love TP. LOL! But that's only for the first week. Yeah, so we shall see about it tomorrow. ^^

Thanks darling, for making the effort, finding me in school, fetching me after school and walking home with me. I really love you and i know about your fear. I know that u r scare that we would drift apart or i would have any big changes after entering Poly, and that's is why u r putting in so much effort to maintain our relationship. (: xoxo
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home