Saturday, April 19, 2008

Friday.

Today skipped the orientation. Cause Thursday night i wasn't feeling that well. LOL. Heard from dardar that he tried many ways and methods to wake me up at night but to no avail. xD I didn't expect myself to be like last time, but i was really damn tired that day. Anyway today spent the whole day at home, and dar was around to accompany me. (: You must be happy okay, cause i promised that i will blog about you today.
Tomorrow can't go for the sentosa outing with my friends cause me and dardar got interview tomorrow. T.T Hahahah but nevermind, at least got a job, i don't mind actually.
School's starting next week, i haven't got my cert and haven't got my card done. I need money to buy school stuffs too.
Today was an okayokay day, meaning average. LOL Like per normal. Yeah wasn't too rough, quite smooth, so i hope tomorrow will be like that also.

Tomorrow is our anniversary alrdy. I love you. Xoxo.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home