Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Retail 1st class.

Today start the first lesson about Retail. Zzzzz. I understand, but somehow it's not that easy. Today went to meet Celine and her friend. LOL! I almost late, luckily she said she ZAI so she waits for me. xD We found the place and went in. Started the lecture, kinda boring but luckily the lecturer got some jokes. Hahaha.

Ended lecture at 6pm. Got assignments alrdy. Luckily i bought all the books and stuff alrdy. No worries ! (:
Bought sushi and bubble tea on the way home. YAYS. Hehehe. Nothing much to say, but i'm changing back to line again. YEAH BABE! Hahaha.
Tomorrow after i come back from school, i might sleep back, maybe after i wake up i will start packing my table. It's in a great mess. HAHA. >.< Dardar will scold me man. So I'll do it tomorrow.
Lesson at 9am tomorrow, gotta sleep early ! Hahaha.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home