Sunday, April 27, 2008

New phone !

I got my new phone !! I swear it's like damn sweet, nice and cool !! LOL. Super happy and dar was witnessing my happiness all the way till he went home. xD

Anyway, as time passes i think I'll be showing my true colours to my friends. LOL That will be going super crazy, i wonder if they can take it or not. LOL. Slowly, I'm loving my friends too. (:(: Tomorrow morning gonna wake up early in the morning to go to PRCS to get my cert and also to make my ez link card at WS interchange. Yawnssss, i wonder if i could drag myself out early in the morning. LOL.
Tomorrow is the starting of the busy and messy school, alright ! Get prepared !

Darling bought me a new wallet too ! LOL! Soooo happy ! :D Thanks darling.

Thanks dardar for accompanying me the whole day today. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home