Sunday, May 4, 2008

Sunday.

Saturday night, me and dar watched movies till very late at night. I think about 4plus am. We watched Kung Fu Dunk and Over her dead body. I think both movies are nice. LOL. So we slept and i woke up late, at about 1pm or so. Peixuan has been msging me, hahaha but i told her that I'll be late by the time i reach there. So i woke up, ate lunch and start to prepare. Went to meet them at starbucks at about 2plus i think. LOL! I saw Peixuan, Colin and Keyzin ! Omg that crazy guy keyzin, stil no change. LOL!
So we slacked outside starbucks, because i kept complaining that it's very hot, they decided to change the venue. LOL. So we wanted to go KFC but it was all occupied so we went to this dnknw what shop. The guys ate their lunch there and we chatted a little.
We left to TM to walk walk. So we reached TM then i pulled them to Toy R Us. LOL Where we had loads of fun in there. Took many many pictures and i will seperate the pictures with another post. Then Colin treat us for Swensens. WOOOOO ! Regular Earthquake, 8 different flavours of ice cream. Damnnnnn niceeee. Chocolate, vanilla, lime dnknw what, mango, hazelnut, thin mint, peanut and dnknw what chocolate and i think it's cookies and cream. 8 different flavours ! We totally enjoyed the ice cream.
Then when we are done with ice cream, the fun started. LOL! We start to put pepper, salt, tomato CATSUP, LOL and chilli sauce. We add many many things and then started mixing. It looks damn gross but i love it. So me and Colin tried and it sucks. LOL! Then stupid Keyzin, put the ice cream into the thingy in the middle where they put the dry ice, then bubbles started coming out, it kept coming out ! SUPER DISGUSTING. LOL! The waiter came to refill our water we don't even know how to react. LOL! Then we went off and dardar came to meet us after that.
We walked around tm a while then we headed off to CS, where i bought my hairclip and 4 of us bought a 'ring of friendship'. WOOOO. HAHA. We took quite a long time choosing the rings and also the size. LOL. Then we left, everyone went their seperate ways. So me and dardar wanted to go back home.

However, i called my maid and asked her to take the food come to tampines. So we sticked around tampines for a while. Then we saw this little girl, she was lost and she kept calling out for her mother, she just vomited and she's crying damn hard. I was trying to help but all she can say is mummy mummy. So i can't really help, i just wipe her tears and her vomited things. Yeahhh in the end got this small boy came to find her, and then i think she found her mother. At that time i was really pissed off, i really felt like following her to see who's her mother and really give that mother a big scolding. I know i do not have the rights, but passerbys are alrdy at the verge of calling the police alrdy.
Then me and dar walked around asking about the V9 phone. Hahahaha. Then dar gave me this keychain for my hp, and it's really nice. Then i started complaining that's it's really hot again, so we went to TM. We went to the arcade, played the bishi bashi and photohunt. Then darling kept wanting to play the catch catch game. LOL. In the end he really caught this toy, which i named it Love Angel. Hahahaha. It cost us 2 bucks for that toy, but in total it will be 5 bucks if we count in the other machines.
Then we went off to my cousin's house to celebrate my maid's birthday.

I swear that my cousin is damn damn smart and damn damn cute now. HAHAHA. I really damn lazy to type in all the details but yah, now it's gonna be 12am, so I'm gonna wish my maid a HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! I love her tooo much alrdy. (: I just wish she could stay by my side forever. ):
I love you Lina !!!!!!!!!!!!!! Huggggs.

Darling, i dnknw how to say this, but i just think that i can't do anything without you. I just love you so much. :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home