Thursday, May 1, 2008

DTE !

So I'm continueing the story from yesterday. I don't understand why I'm like so unlucky, maybe cause under the same school. LOL. It's really like damn unlucky, but not worse than JinMay's. LOL! I kept seeing the joker la omg. Next time i shldn't control my laughter anymore, i think i should just laugh it out. LOL! Even Jewel find it so damn kuku. xD! So i told her, maybe it's for the attention. LOL.

Yeah so Jewel suggested to go to the new DTE, I was like so excited and happy, she's like soooo nice ! LOL. We laughed like mad from school, in the bus, until we reached dte. Yeah I'm glad she had a great time because i had a great time too. LOL. I was damn high yesterday because I'm always like this when i go to a new place. LOL! So like yeah, whatever i did seems crazy and passerby just can't leave their eyes off me. HAHA. Jewel was quite high that day also i guess. LOL! I think we bonded a lot yesterday too. So we went to walk every level in the DTE and mostly were food over there, like wowwwwww my favourite thing is food. LOL!
Then saw the ferriswheel, me and GF were like "very nice hor? ya lor very nice leh!" LOL! This was our first time coming to the new DTE.

Then we walk around, dar kept saying he's very hungry very hungry so we decided to eat dinner at there. Then we saw the bowling alley, wanted to walk in, then i saw the lights on the floor on the walls, I'm like so fascinated over those lights so i just stayed there. LOL! It's a like a tunnel and so cute okay ! Then when we were about to go off, Joyna, Nikki, Michelle, Jaena, Darryl and Philbert came out from there. OMG! Such a coincidence! Hahaha.

Wanted to chat more but dar can't take it anymore.

So we went to eat at this weird place with weird food names and drinks. Kungfu milktea ? Black dragon milktea ? LOL! However, the food was nice the smell was sooooooo damn nice also. LOL!

Nikki came to find us, so me and him chatted a little bit then he go BK to find Joyna they all. After we eat, decided to go find them also, at the same time disturb them from their studies. Hahaha! So we went there and we had LOADS of laughter. I kept asking them not to flirt and i told dar that Jewel is his love rival. LOL! Cause me and Jewel had been GF BF for 3 years alrdy i think. I knw we stead near the end of the year. Hahaha.

Then we challenged DJ max together. MUAHAHAHA i won Jaena, Jewel and Dar. However Dar won me once also. Idiot ass. LOL! Jaena said she will go home practice her Dj max to beat me. LOL! Then we also used Jewel's phone to count how many steps we had walked. LOL! Me, Joyna and Michelle keep trying then we were quite amazed. LOL!!

Then after that we go back the new DTE to walk or slack, went to arcade to play games. I played the basketball with Jewel, we wanna break the record, in the end also cannot. LOL then she say she like not satisfied yet. LOL!! Then Joyna they all played bishi bashi, make my hand itchy. AND DARDAR CAUGHT A SMALL TOY FOR ME ! WOOO Damn happy ! LOL. The material is like my favourite material and it's super cute.
See ! & Dar help me named it. LOL Called the : Lucky mush! :D:D:D:D:D Happiest day of my life. HAHAHA.




Then they suggest to go to Nikki hse. Woooo. LOL and that time is alrdy so late alrdy. LOL! Jewel was really tired and she got work today so we asked her to go home first. & I missed her alrdy ! LOL! So me dar and joyna went to nikki hse to slack rest or whatever. Dar went home first to get his guitar and bike, nikki ride joyna on 1 bike to his hse and dar ride me on another bike to nikki's hse. LOL. So one of the bike right the tyre punctured alrdy. So it's really tiring to ride that one and dar was riding that one also.

When we reached Nikki's hse we sat at the sofa drank cold water and watched tv, i swear it's super hot. LOL! So we watched this korean drama, me and joyna like that show ! Hahaha we both think that it's very funny. xD Then Nikki helped dar clean his guitar, tune the guitar back also. We had laughters and we were really sleepy at the time somemore Nikki's sofa is like so comfortable. LOL. 12.30 like that Joyna had to go off alrdy. So we just went back dar's house to put back his guitar then accompany them to send Joyna home, then cause on the way back the bike tyre cannot even ride alrdy and we can't any other bikes, so we just accompany nikki to walk home. Okay I'm like soooo lucky, dar walk and hold the bike and he asked me to sit on it so i don't have to walk. OMG SO SWEET RIGHT !! Hahahaha, I'm like soooo lucky that i don't have to walk, i just relax on the bike while dar push the bike. LOL!

Then nikki accompanied us to the main road then dar sent me off alrdy. Was listening to music and singing along on the way home. LOL Dar was so tired that he can't sing. LOL! Yeah so i reached home like 2 plus alrdy ? LOL. So sticky and sweaty, went to bath and then i went online all the way till 5am or so. LOL. Jewel sent me all those funny funny pictures and those very cute ones. Thanks GF ! (:

These pictures are taken by my GF's phone. (: Look at the effect ! Niceee huh ! Hahaha. I guess that would be all.

I HAD A GREAT TIME PEOPLE !!! WOOOO HOOOOO ! Hope to meet up and chill again soon okays !!

& i wanna thank dardar for sending me home all the way back to Simei and back to his home again. 辛苦你了. LOL! But i really love it when he ride bike and send me home, we always had a great and fun time when riding bike home in the middle of the night. :D Love yaaaa !

& i still love sec sch friends the best, I'm always myself whenever I'm with them. The crazy and hyper me. xP Thanks Jewel, Joyna they all for yesterday alright ! Hahahaha Love you guys and i love my GF most ! HAHA.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home