Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Blink of an eye.

I'm still lazy to post the photos. Hahah i guess I'll post it when i really have lotsa free time, sorry pple! Hahaha.
Yesterday didn't post anything. Lesson was boring and everything ended at 6pm. Zzzz. Went to meet dardar to celebrate his mum's birthday. It's an advance birthday celebration. Went to his house first then. He got changed and we went to the coffeeshop to eat crab and other stuffs. It was niceee. Haha it's black pepper crab. (: AND GUESS WHAT !? I ate vege ! Yeah cause there's chilli and i think it's okay to me. At least i didn't vomit in front of his family. HAHA. Ate finish then we bought cake for his mum, then went back home. Funny thing is that, we didn't get to sing happy birthday song and cut cake or whatever, his mum alrdy ate the cake first. -.- LOL! Like so cute and funny. So we ate at around 10plus then we watch crayon shin chan on the net. Hahaha. It's like soo damn old alrdy, but still we can laugh at the show. LOL. Dar then went back to my house and stayed over. :D

Today woke up start preparing and ask my friends to wear the business shirt with me, in the end only Celine and Eewen wear with me only. T.T Haha. Next time you guys better all wear tgt okays ! Hahaha. Today went to school quite early, photocopied my certs and whatever stuff so i finally submitted my portfolio. LOL. Elizabeth darling didn't come today. :( I'm like missing her so much today, if only she was here today. ): Get well soon !
Ate lunch today at mensar, not really IN mensar, we bought takeaway then we sat outside the bookshop and eat tgt. Hahaha. It was niceee. Thinking that there's still time left, we all went to library 7th floor to do R.A. LOL. However, me, Jinmay and Anabel didn't really do, we were listen attentively to Ben's story in his secondary school. LOL. They knw much more cause they were in the same sch as him. AND HIS SEC SCH LIFE WAS A BLAST ! I think it's super fun ! Although it's a bit crazy and fierce, but i think that it's damn funny and damn fun. :D Then just had lessons all the way till 4.15, went to buy bubble then went to library to do micro with Jewel GF. (:(:
Went home and i had lotsa fun during the bus trip. I really laughed all the way and I'm really very happy. These few days bus trips were a wonderful and great time to me. Sighhh but good things don't last.

Great things happened in a blink of eye. I don't know why i just feel like lying down and just sleep all the way. I'm so so tired and everything's a blur.

Elizabeth darling, please take good care of yourself and please please be very happy. I really wanna always see u laughing or smiling in school and i want you to be damn healthy, don't have any flu or any illness so you can be in school every single day. (: We all misses you and we want to have fun with you. :D I love youuu !

Stressed up-
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home