Thursday, May 8, 2008

Girls from 1R02 ! We rock ! Haha. Look at the girl in yellow beside me, She's the siao char bo, Jinmay. I think the picture paints a thousand words right ? LOL.
JinMay, Anabel, Me. ^^ During the boring POM lecture.
Anabel and i are lucky to be in the middle. HAHA.

JinMay's out of the picture alrdy. Look at how JinMay smile ! Seems like she never eat her breakfast. LOL! Damn weak, looks like she's being forced to smile. HAHAHA !

My mind's telling me not to entertain her. HAHA. What I've done in lecture. HAHA.

Sabrina ! LOL!
Anabel ! LOL!
JinMay acting cute. HAHA.
What Sabrina done to my poor little finger. T.T haha.

Today was Thursday, which means we have to wake up early in the morning to reach school at 9am. Zzzzz right ! LOL. So morning we had the POM lecture, I'm the earliest ! Woooo ! That's an achievement. HAHA.

blah blah blah, anyway guys for now it'll be like this, cause I'm really tired. Sorry !

To be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home