Friday, May 16, 2008

CCN day.

Quite a few days didn't update my blog.
Hmmm, let's start from the preparation of the CCN day. (:
Alright, we decided to bake some delicious cookies, those famous amos standard. LOL. Just kidding, just some nice cookies. So started baking at my cousin/grandma's house. Took out all ingredients and equipments. Everyone started working working. However, due to some stuff, i got kinda pissed, so i stopped. Then after a while started again, packing the cookies. Then the place was like a mess but we did clean up the place. Only me and Elizabeth was there to clean up, cause the rest all went off.

Then blahblahblah, we did about 127 packets or more. PACKETS not cookies, so altogether you times 5 or 6, that's the actual amount of the cookies. :D Great achievement. (oh, & that's the first time I'm baking cookies) Hahaha.

Today was the CCN day, i skipped lecture cause i was really tired, then i went the most boring tutorial ever. Teacher just refuse to release us a few mins earlier, stingy old man. Tsk. LOL. Then after we prepared everything, we started walking around selling our tasty/delicious cookies. Which was filled with 7 pple's hard work and effort. Then got tired eventually, GF came to find me then we went to cheers to buy instant noodles as lunch. Hahaha. After that rest a while and we went off to GF's BF house. (:

THE JACK RUSSELL TERRIER AND THE BIG DOG (MIX BREED) WAS SUPER DUPER CUTE ! One name Rascal and the other Lucky respectively. Hahaha. The 2 of them were like free entertainment man, all the way till 7plus pm, they still won't stop fighting. LOL. They really have good stamina and determination to go on and on. LOL. But the rascal was super super naughty, whatever comes to his mouth he will just bite it. LOL. It's like mouth damn itchy, and the teeth is so sharp. Kinda pain. Hahaha. I just loveee dogs so much, esp jack russell. :D Because it's super active, super hyper, super naughty & it's my favourite. Heehee.

Alright then I'm at home now, just ate finish my dinner. (: Gonna play game soon.

I wanna thank those students in TP for supporting us, buying our cookies and chocolate fundue, thanks for helping out, thanks for helping the needy ones too.

Thanks to ALL my friends who supported me ! Thanks a lot you guys ! (:(: I can't probably name out all but i shall name out those i remembered, but it doesn't mean that i forgot about you guys okay, i just don't have superb memory. Hahaha.
(Lihui, Shawn Tan, Shawn Koh & his friends, DarDar, Felix, Denie, Keyzin, Qirong, Cheyee, Samuel, Cheryl, Ali, Julian, Shep, Jewel, Weimin & his friends, Jiawen, Jocelyn & many others)
Thanks you guys, i really needed the help and support so much. (:(:
Oh & thanks Shawn for that treat. :D

That will be all. Goodnight people.
OH & the most important thing and person. My precious darling. :D Thanks for everything. Accompanying me, being so understanding, stand the boredness, giving in to me, supporting and helping me. Sorry for the wrongs i did. I love you. This might seem a very simple 3 words, but it really has many meaningful things in it. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home