Tuesday, May 13, 2008

New laptop ! :D

Sunday i bought my new lappy ! :D:D Very very happy, not bad actually. Can do for work and can play games. (:
Darling accompanied me to buy it, thanks dar ! Keyzin was around too, he was helping me with all the laptop stuff because I have zero knowledge about these. LOL. I only know what's RAM and graphic card. xD Thanks Keyzin alright, for helping and sorry for wasting your precious time. Hahaha.

Today went to school earlier, to give my MC and to buy CSA notes. (: Met Eewen tgt and we went to the LT. Siannn the lecture is boring, but the stupid lecturer showed us this video about UFO and ghost. I tell you, i swear i screamed damn loud in the LT.
& guess what, dar stayed over at my house to "protect" me tonight. HAHAHA. Sorry darling but thanks a lot. I love you okays. (: I had a great time sms-ing u today, really.

Normal school days these days, however, i still can't really be myself yet and i really dnknw what's the reason. Sighhh. I miss my secondary school friends, i wanna meet up with them soon, because it's only when I'm with them then I'm able to get high and go as crazy as i want. In school, i just wanna remain unnoticed. I dnknw why sighhh... Nevermind, at least it's still normal. (:

Thanks darling.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home