Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Mother's Day

I'm here to blog. (:
Busy again man, cause monday to wednesday ends at evening time. Zzzz. I hate it, and there will be lectures and tutorials. Means i have to do homeworks. T.T

Anyway, HAPPY BELATED MOTHER'S DAY.
I dnknw what to say, but i read JinMay's blog, and her situation is like mine.
My mum is not the kind that goes shopping with me or have heart to heart conversation. There was once when i asked her if she can go out shopping with me, she looked at me yet she never give me an answer. Alright, i gave in alrdy, i took the first step, but her reaction disappoint me a lot.
My mum always asking me to do stuff that girls should do in HER generation. I told her now girls and guys are equal but she just won't accept it. She always cooks maggi for my brother, but when i ask her help me for once she would say "learn yourself". My brother always can order Mcdelivery, but when i wanna order, she would say "eat bread". Sighhh.
She always asking me to do housechores. & if i really did the housechores, she would say it's not good enough, if it was her she would have done it much much better.
She always insults my dad just because her salary is higher than his. That's the part that i really really hate most.

Sighh. I don't know what's wrong, but I'm alrdy starting to dislike her bit by bit. I'm sorry to say this, but i just can't stand it.
I know all mothers do things for their children own good, but i just don't understand why she's so biased against me and brother when I'm the one with better attitude, better academics and better behaviour.
Things she asked me to do, i do it yet she thinks it's not good enough. Sighhh, and i really don't know what i can do.

This is the first year that i didn't give her any Mother's Day present, i guess I've disappoint her a lot. But still, I'm giving her a belated one. This wasn't meant to be a HAPPY mother's day, sounds super emo. LOL.
Anyway i may not be her standard of daughter, but i still love her for everything she did for me. Giving money to spend, taking care of us, paying everything for us, giving us a home to live in whatever it is, it's everything she did for all these 17years. I thank you my beloved mother, i have always loved you, please take time to understand me and realize that we both have to take the 1st step.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home