Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Long dayy.

Today is another long day, except that I'm having 3 hours break. Ah okay I'm tired of saying that every week. LOL. Anyway, we did our POM proj today. Okay, half of it. Not so much. LOL. That was during the 3hrs break. Then me, dar & Sab went to eat lunch and meet Jinmay & the rest. Ate the western food at design school, & it's niceee ! Really, it's worth the money. (:
The food there is good.
After that Sab went to meet her BF while we followed JinMay they all to the LIB. LOL. Ahhh shit man, it's so frickin' boring. Next time the 3 hours break I'm gonna do something fun. Zzzz. LOL.
Anyway, i skipped lecture. LOL! Went home and straight away started sleeping. LOL.

Just now, me&dar played Bingo ! ^^ I won every round. HAHAHA.
& tmr I'll be seeing GF ! Teaching her excel, hope she can get full marks. (:
That wil be all ! (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home