Thursday, May 22, 2008

Hihi everyone. (:

Hello I'm back again. Hahahs. School's not fun YET because of all the stupid projects, test, homeworks.
Had lecture early in the morning today at 9am, was a little late and I'M GLAD THAT I'M LATE. Because i hate that lecturer, stupid idiot always picking on me during tutorial. Argh. Then i couldn't stand any longer of his lectures so i went off early, WHO CARES right. LOL.
Sorry girls that i went off early. ): Shall see u guys tmw okays. (:
Anyway, pasamalam is starting soon ! ^^ Can't wait to go eat eat and see see with my dar. I'm always lazy to upload pictures. xD There will be confirm some pictures to upload, so wait up ! ;)

Ending here, might be updating later at night. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home