Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Okay today nothing much. (: Had mkt fund tutorial , joined classes with R01 was kinda noisy too. Hahahs. Then we did our proj, went for lunch at Mensa 1. Chicken cutlet was NICEEE. xD Then dar came, LATE ! Tsk. LOL! Anyway, was glad he came also, then realize he had been chit chatting with that stupid Benjy all the while. LOL. Guess he's really a easy going guy. (: Then went to the LIB to do our proj however the connection sucks, so we went to the lab instead. Started our research and what happens ?! I don't know where the hell went wrong, but i know my document disappeared, so all my effort researching stupid Singtel stuff are ALL GONE. So stupid !! Argh.

Dar and I went off first to get the connection done AGAIN. Was done like just a few minutes also then we went to bookshop to SHOP. LOL! We bought choco and we bought card game. So cool, we always got amazed when we looked at games, & it's not childish also, we wanna have fun. (:
Lalalala I'm so happy dar crash my lecture, although he made me unhappy at first, but it was alright in the end, watched video together. Hahahs. I love him you know. ^^

Ended lecture and we went home tgt. :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home