Saturday, May 24, 2008

(:(:

Yo sup people ! xD Today was a sucky day, yes a really sucky day. Hmmm, come to think of it, it's not THAT bad actually. Hahahs.
I don't want talk about that stupid retarded idiot moronic guy. Grrrr. Anyways, was VERY, no. EXTREMELY angry with him today. I guess we quarreled at least twice today ? Suck man, really suck.

So today i ended school at 12.30 actually, settling some stuffs, the CSA proj. Argh. Then after school dar came to find me, we went to prcs. Wanna get my sport shoes back. LOL. So i meet min hui in the bus first, then we went to search for my shoes. Then aiya the anger came. LOL. Anyway, i can't find my stupid sport shoes, & while I was searching for it, i place the visitor pass on the water cooler. So i finish searching, i close the PE store and i locked it, gave back the key. Gonna walk out, and AH ! i realize I've forgot about my visitor pass. Zzzz So stupid, and Min Hui was like laughing laughing HAHAHAHAHA~ Idiot. LOL.
So after that, went to central to look for Rachael. Ahhh she's the same old her. LOL, she says I'm still the same too. x) Whooo i suddenly realize i missed her so much, hope to see her soon again ! Hopefully, a chance to go out tgt ! (:
Then went off actually to "eat lunch" , but the mood's not there, stupid Rachael. LOL. Then aiya met Min hui & PJ at WS arcade. Whooo I'm addicted to arcade, ONCE AGAIN. (:(: PJ was damn zai at that time. LOL. Uh huh, then i saw this 2 bitches in WS, which totally spoilt my mood for i think, 5minutes ?! So idiot right ! Tsk. LOL!

I got pictures ! Okay ! I'll upload it tomorrow night. (:

Went home, was alrdy like damn shag, so me & dar fell asleep. However, i think cause I'm super pig, he woke up cause my dog barked, but i didn't hear a single sound. LOL ! I slept for 2 hours, and it was REALLY SHIOK. xD Then we went to pasa malam to eat eat eat. ^^ Niceeeeeee. We had a great time yah ? (:

Oh & i miss GF ! ):

Darling, I'm sorry. Thank you too.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home