Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Happy birthday to BIRDBIRD ! ;D

TODAY IS BIRDBIRD'S BIRTHDAY. So here, I'm gonna wish my lovely BIRD BIRD ! A very very happy birthday. Though, she had some unhappiness today. It's okay girl ! We were all here for u today u see ! We love u so much, esp me. LOL ! So be happy okays ?
It's your birthday. May all your wishes come true alrights !
Today we celebrated Birdbird's birthday, and Ms Ng was SUPER nice to let us celebrate during Apel lesson, and she said today no Apel lesson. SO GOOD RIGHT ! Yeah i agree. (:

Then had R.A. , oh we didn't did the homework, oh well teacher was nice enough to lend us her answers and let us present it. (: I'm starting to love her somehow. LOL.
That will be all for today, Same thing, I'm really tired and tomorrow is another LONGGG day just that I'll have 3 hours break. (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home