Monday, May 26, 2008

Yesterday

Continuing the previous post.
Yesterday i was really really frustrated, cause I'm dying to post my ppt to the vbus, but it was so frickin' slow, it's jamming. Argh. Suck.
Yesterday was another sucky day u know !! AHHH !!

Went out suntanning at first, then after that started to feel really weak, almost fainted, i see my vision getting blurred and my ears can't hear anything, i knew i was gonna faint so i started kneeling or squating down in the middle of the shopping centre, actually it's outside. So dar hurried bought something for me to drink instead of holding to somewhere to sit down. So i have to kneel down. Idiot right ? Then he just left me alone kneeling there while he go get drink. !? LOL. So i got up myself and went to sit down. He bought this drink which is like so AWFUL ! Argh, but no choice have to drink it. The auntie there was so nice, she rubbed something on my head, and i really felt better after that. I think it's cause i didn't ate anything the whole day yet that's why I'm acting this way. Suck.
So we walked around TM, CS. Yeah then quarrel started. BAH i lazy say everything out la okay. Idiot.
So went home sleep and then went to pasamalam. Then the end.

Today went to school with a rather pale-looking face, was late for the lecture, but it's alright actually just 5minutes late. (: Today was alright, just that I'm feeling really weak at first, only after CSA then i felt better. ;) Had micro lecture too, revision for the mid-sem test. JY bev ! :D
Oh and i just passed for my CSA test. xD So lucky lucky me. ^^
So ended school early, YQ came to find me and we went to get drinks from design school.
Saw the lame aura there, actually i felt it alrdy. LOL! Song was there. Then we chatted a little while. Off we went to mushroom to meet the other fyrhto people. At first, we keep chatting and chatting, slowly we started mixing in.

AHHHH & i still love fyrhto so so much ! I love u guys ! Wooooo ! You guys always make my day ! Yessar. xD Scandals of me and YQ which is like... OMG. LOL!
First, Baobao asked if YQ was my bf . I'm like " NO ! " HAHAHA. Then next it was Cheryl, she asked "Eh u 2 opps opps ah ? She got boyfriend alrdy leh." So i told her "hahahah, he got girlfriend alrdy also." LOL. Then FOW people asked the 2 of us "r u 2 together ?" So i asked back "what together?" They said "Together as in together?LOL" Then i said "what together?!LOL" Then they say "the romantic together" So i said "NO, he's not my cup of tea *pushes YQ away*" YQ said "she's not my cup of tea either *pushes me away*" LOL! LASTLY !!!!
Alex asked us again, sighs. We were quite irritated by that time alrdy. LOL! He said we are having scandals alrdy. So better mix in. LOL!
So we ate at Ikea there. Was really really hungry. Chit chat a lot with other fyrhto people, and it was fun ! Cause there are so much laughter and everything ! I love them so so much ! NEXT OUTING PLEASE ! Hahaha.

Alright. End of the day. Photos will be uploaded next time, cause I'm really exhausted today. (:
Take care people. Lovees.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home