Friday, June 6, 2008

Everything will never be the same again.
You've hurt me again and again. & I'm sick and tired of it already.
I don't know how to believe in you, seriously. A relationship without trust is like a pile of shit.
I'm not that strong to overcome such things. I'm tired of feeling insecure.
I'm tired of you TRYING to lie to me AGAIN. I'm tired of you HIDING things from me.
This simply sucks man. Really really sucks.

Now i can say, my feelings for you are not as strong as before.
All you do was keep saying sorry to me, but what's the point when you don't learn from your mistake ?
How do we maintain this relationship ?
It's gonna be over soon. This relationship cannot go much further.
Not even me. I don't know what to do, i feel that you are hiding much more things from me.

You claim that you know me too well, you know my temper. That's all bullshit i can tell you, even 10 years from now, my temper will still be the same.
I'm just saying out what i wanna say thru my blog since you don't wanna listen or hear anything that I've got to say.

Let me tell you another thing, since u know me TOO WELL. I guess u know i will start to hide things from you too right ? & 1 more, I'll will NEVER be that honest to you anymore.
This is it boy.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home