Tuesday, June 3, 2008

R.A. test

Oh great. Today was R.A. test and the result is = dead. LOL! Although i did studied and i studied all the way till 2.30am yesterday night but i still don't understand what the question is talking about today. LOL. & i wonder, how people get A1 or A2 for POA ? Hmms..
Anyway today's paper is dead. LOL! I don't know how to save my R.A. marks. Sighs. I seem very relax and i guess it's due to the habit in sec school. Gotta quit this habit ! Because the percentage for this test is not low ! Urgh.

Tomorrow would be microecons, i have somehow a little confidence in micro because i understand the topic and i did studied. I just hope the questions are not difficult to understand. LOL.
Bf came to find me instead of going straight to school & he bought me chocolate ! Weeee. (: Altho i was hoping that it was sushi. =x Haha. Disturbed him while I'm watching my show & while he's trying his best to sleep. HAHA. So fun so fun.

Alright that's all. Ciaos
Good luck to GF alright, remember to study, don't slack okays. LOL. Altho i know somehow u will. xD
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home