Thursday, June 5, 2008

Holidays ! :D

Had Micro & POM test. (: I think it was okay, MAYBE i can pass. LOL! Micro was 100 marks, LIKE MADNESS. LOL! Anyway today was the last test.
SHIOK AH !! holidays !!!!!!!!! (:
I'm super super happy today. Yes I am. :D & I'm a super crazy girl today today. Wahahaha. The room, the small talks, the BYE, the eye contacts. WOOOOOO. Hahahah!
Met many many people today. Stupid Jiawen & her friends. Lihui, Cheryl, Tingwen, Keyzin, Michelle and Alicia. Hahahas.
Went to school early in the morning, sit down chat and then realize I'm in different room as them. T.T ! So i was in the same class as liying. So pathetic, only the 2 of us, no wonder my seat number is 2. I still so happy cause i never get single digit number in my whole life before. LOL.
But it's okay that I'm in a different room actually. Hahaha !
Then came out kinda early. Felt so relaxed !! Haa.
Waited for the rest to come out, in the meantime Jiawen and her friends came & talktalktalk. Kept touching me hair. LOL! Tried to mess hers but it's like useless. LOL. Then they came out, we talked quite a while deciding what shld we do and where shld we go. Decided not to go Haji Lane so we went to Design school to eat. Walked the stairs and i was happy ! :D
Ate and we talked a lot.
Girls girls girls. Typical girls. LOL!
Had laughters too of course ! ;)
Then we went home. Saw jiawen AGAIN with her friends in the bus. Tsk so sian. LOL!! kidding. Talked a while and i have to get off. Went home & dar came to find me a while before he leave for school. (:

Girls (bird&sab), i wanna thank you guys alright. Accompany go here and there just for the sake of me. Sorry too. Hahahaha.

Oh I went home and i saw Gf online, so i talked to her, psycho her and I got high. LOL. She got high JUST THAT LITTLE BIT but still high. LOL! So we did high together ! Wooo. Isn't it a great day today ? ;D I don't even mind going to school tmr early in the morning, see the magic? LOL.
Yes and i have to go back to sch tmr in the morning to give back the warning letter cause i forgot to bring my matric card the other day. Hahahah cause I'm happy, SO I DON'T MIND ! Weeeee.
:D
HOLIDAYS ARE HERE !!!
Tmr will be going out with fyrhto for dinner then weekend with dar & friends. (:(:(:

Don't worry GF, when u are off from work, I'll definitely squeeze time out to go out with you, DONT YOU WORRY ! Hahaha.
Oh and Clique ! (referring to Ah Jin, Ana, Sab, Bird, AhRu, AhLi ) We should hang out during the holidays !! Woooo I'm crazy and I'm going off. Hhahahs.
Ciao
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home