Sunday, June 8, 2008

I saw my name. Hahah.

QUIZ01. What have you been doing recently?
Going out, buying things. LOL. Blogshopping too.

02. Do you ever turn you cell phone off?
Not really, only when my phone hangs. So anyone can call me in the middle of the night or whatever time they want if they need me. (:

03. What happened at 10.00am today?
I was still sleeping ! Hahah.

04. When did you last cry?
I think it's on Friday ? I'm not really sure.

05. What is your favourite thing to eat with peanut butter?
Bread i guess. Or waffle.

06. What do you want in your life right now?
Happiness, true love & money.

07. Do you carry an umbrella when it rains, or just put up your hood?
Umbrella. I wanna buy hood shirt! Soon soon. (:(:

08. What’s your favourite thing to have on your bed?
My lucky mush ! ;D

09. What bottom are you wearing now?
Normal adidas shorts.

10. What’s the nicest text in your inbox say?
Of course la we can last damn long one. Surely. (Although it looks SUPER simple but there's meaning in it.)

11. Do you tend to make a relationship complicated?
Of course not ! I want it simple. (:

12. Are you wearing anything you borrowed from someone?
Nope.

13. What was the last movie you caught?
Ah Long pte ltd ? LOL.

14. What are you proud of?
I also don't know. LOL.

15. What does the oldest text message in your inbox say?
Tmr morning wanna play basketball ? 10 at cc.

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
Dancing queen. LOL.

17. Do you have any nicknames? What are they?
Bev, zhu, pig, xiiaozhu. LOL. Beaver. Eewww.

18. What does your last received text message say? Who was it from?
Song pehpeh. LOL Weimin, he said huh okay lo.

19. What time did you go to bed last night?
3.50am. Blogshopping. :D

20.Are you currently happy?
Can say so.

21. Who gives you best advice?
No one. Hahah.

22. Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
No.

23. Who did you talk on phone last night?
No one. Hahahah.

24. Is anything bugging you right now?
Yes, money problem. LOL.

25. What/who was the last thing/person to make you laugh?
Stupid retarded bf. xD

26. Do you wear toe socks?
No, but i would like to try ! Hahah.

27. Who was the last person you missed a call from?
Ms Wong.

28. Have you ever had your heartbroken?
Yes yes. Hahah.

29. What annoys you most in a person?
Vulgarities. Tsk. LOL.

30. Do you have a crush on anyone?
Yes. Him. (:

31. Have you ever done cocaine?
No.

32. What is the colour of your room?
White.

33.Would you kill someone you hate for a billion dollar?
U mean i kill that person & i get a billion dollar ? OF COURSE ! LOL!

34. Do you believe in the saying ‘talk is cheap’?
Yes. Actions are more expensive. (: LOL.

35. Who was the last person to lie in your bed?
Retarded bf.

36. Who was the last person to hug you?
Retarded bf. Or is it Cheryl ? I can't rmb. LOL.

37. Did anyone see the last person you kissed?
Passerby.

38. Do you have a life?
Obvious.

39. Have you ever think someone died, when they really didnt?
No.

40. What is the reason behind your profile song?
He's one in a million. LOL. I don't know.

41. Who was the last person you saw in your dream?
I forgot.

42. Last time you smiled?
Just now not long ago. Hahah.

43. Have you changed this year?
Yeah i guess so.

44. What are you listening right now?
6 minutes !! Woo. 1 min & the earth begins to shake, 2 mins & my heart begins to break another min and makes me feel brand new, just 3 mins with u. Rocks okay. LOL. I'm changing my blog song to that too.

45. Are you talking to someone when you doing this?
Sort of ? I'm talking to Song and Sms-ing GF.

46. Do you walk with your eyes open or closed?
Both. LOL! Closed and i have to hook onto someone i trust. (:

47. Is there a quote you live by?
Learn it, live it and love it. I guess, or it would be just be happy lor.

48. Do you want someone you can’t have?
Yes the old him.

49. Have you ever played an instrument?
Yeah.

50. What was the worst idea you’ve had in weeks?
Breaking up with him.

51. What were you doing last night at 11.00pm??
I was downstairs eating supper with him. Hahah. & going crazy.

52. Are you happy with your love life right now?
Not really. Cause it kinda suck.

53. What song best describe your love life?
I think it would be " so sick ".

54. Does the person know that you like him/her?
Ask him . Hahah.

55. Who always make you laugh?
Many people. hahaha.

56. Do you speak other language other than English?
Chinese, a little japanese, and lousy hokkien. LOL.

57. Favourite website?
MY BLOG ! Hahahah!

58. What your middle name?
I don't know leh. LOL.

59. What are you doing tomorrow?
I'm still deciding whether to go for basketball or not.

60. What do you think you are like?
Pig. LOL!

61. Who will you choose to die with?
My family. (:

62. Where have you been today?
Baby's hse.

63. What game do you play often?
Audition i guess.

64. Who are you missing right now?
Him & my lovely friends. Of course my pretty GF ! (:

65. If you’ve to choose between friends & loves, who will you choose?
Loves. Because i love my friends. ;)

66. What are you doing right now?
Doing this survey, listening to song.

67. Which primary school are you from?
Changkat primary, & it really rocks my pri sch life. :D

68. Name 3 colours that you like?
All colours actually.

69. What emotion you like to show?
:)

70. What is your life to you?
Craziness & lotsa laughters. Hees.

71. If you have something troubling you, what will you do?
SHOUT OUT ! Hahaha.

72. Who did you last chat in msn today?
Song lor. xD That lamer who has an aura around him. LOL!

73. Who so you admire most?
She. Cause she's a very strong girl. (:

74. Which month are you born in?
November girl girl. Hahah!

75. How are you feeling right now?
Enjoying the song & missing someone. Hees.

76. What is the time now?
10.37pm

77. Where are you now?
At home

78. What colour did you use to dye hair?
Brown. Stupid, i wanted grey/white.

79. Why are you doing this test?
Hmm cause i saw my name on Bird's blog. Hahha.

80. What do you do when you’re moody?
Shout in pillow/whack my plushie/listen to techno&blast it/shopping/hang out with friends.

81. At which age you wish to get married?
I'm not sure, when career becomes stable.

82. Who is more important to you? Girlfriend or friends?
ALL ! :D

83. Do you think you have enough confidence?
Not enough laaa. xD

84. Who is the person you trust the most?
My family.

85. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after a rain?
Of course !

86. If you have a dream come true, what would it be?
To go into university ( For now )

87. What is your goal for this year?
Getting good good results.

88. Do you believe in eternity love?
Yeahhh. (: I believe in things very easily. HAHA.

89. What feeling do you love most?
Being super happy, super high, super crazy. LOL.

90. Do you really think its Gobal Warming now?
It's a fact alrdy. lol.

91. What feeling you hate the most?
Got betrayed by someone i trusted most.

92. Do you cherish every single friendship of yours?
I don't know whether i have the right to say yes.

93. Do you believe in god?
50-50. LOL.

94. Have you love anyone ever a lot before? Who's that?
Yes, retarded Bf.

95. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
HEALTH, LOVE, HAPPINESS& PEACE.

96. What will you bring when you fight?
My fist. LOL. Or maybe spike shoes. LOL!

97. What have you done regretted doing in your whole life?
Breaking up with those guys that are actually good&nice guys.

98. What if you have an terminal illness & you have 30mins left, who would you wanna see & what would you say ?
I wanna see my family, friends who can make it to the hospital, bf&gfs. I would tell them i love them so much that no words can describe, i want them to live happily & remember me forever, & i hope that each time they think of me, a smile would be on their faces. (:

99. What if your stead two-timed you?
I'll give him hell. Hahaha! & get my revenge. Urgh. A pure bastard.

100.What do you want now?
MONEY. Hahahah.

Instructions:Remove 1 question from the above add in your own personal question, and bold it.

Next list 10 people whom you would want them to do this, at the end of the post.Notify them I their tag box that he/she has been tagged.
1.Minhui.
2.PJ
3.Rachael
4.Lihui. LOL
5.Yin Ji
6.Anabel
7.Joey
8.Ming Jie
9.Michelle Goh
10.Nobody else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home