Monday, June 9, 2008

Going out.

These few days going out. Problems with him, not really settled but I'm alrdy too sick & tired of it so i didn't go care much. Friday, i vent my anger like mad so I'm fine now. Hahaha.
Thanks everyone who were there for me or those who consoled me. I love you guys !
Thanks GF too. She was there all the while. (: You cheer up too girl !
So saturday i went out with him, he wanted to change his shirt so went his hse first. However, due to my laziness, i slacked there. Used the computer, lie on the bed so i didn't wanted to leave. LOL. Then we decided to sleep for a while, we said we would wake up at 6pm, in the end we woke up at 7pm. LOL! So we prepared & we went off to E!hub :D Walked a while searching for something we wanna eat, went to downtown also. In the end we settled down at Mr. Chicken Rice. We also saw Meiyan Michael and friends, i didn't saw Jocelyn they all ! Idiot. LOL! I didn't noticed them. LOL. Saw someone too, yeah whatever man.
Oh yeah like what GF said, the chicken rice is nice. (: Thanks for the info GF ! Hahaha.
Then we went off to TM, cab down to TM then we started walking around. Saw Jolin working there. Hahaha. So i bought a new ring and i bought a new shades.
i FINALLY had a shades. LOL.

Went home after that and wanted to watch the game plan but he fell aslp, so i went blogshopping till 3plus am.


Today went out in the late afternoon with my parents, went to popular & finally bought the notebook which is so nice ! Hahaha. Then we went to TM to buy some girls stuff. LOL. After that we ate Pizza for dinner ! Wooo.
He bought his thumbdrive and we both bought laser, so cool. HAHA.
Went home after buying my brother's food. On the way home, bought cigarettes for him, & it's my first time buying cigarettes SUCCESSFULLY. Oh do i look mature ? HAHAH! No actually i didn't say anything, he's the one who asked for the cigarettes, so i didn't really did anything. TSK. He snatched what i was gonna say what. Urgh. LOL.

Anyway i felt so cool holding a pack of cigarettes when I'm underage. HAHA.
Reached home, he said he wanna slp till 10.30, however he kept making his hair from 9 plus all the way till 10.15pm, so it means that he didn't sleep at all. So stupid.

Now I'm blogging means I'm not going for basketball tomorrow. Hahaha. Planning another outing on Tuesday, hope GF can go. (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home