Sunday, June 22, 2008

Stupid project

Woooo ! I've finally finished my stupid CSA proj and i just went to take a cold bath so I'm feeling damn damn shiok right now. Hahaha. At first i was having headache but now it's alright alrdy ! :D
I spent the whole day today doing it. LOL But i was very slacky cause i watch show with bf and do the proj at the same time. LOL.

Ytd was my grandma's birthday so right here, I'm gonna wish her a HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY ! (:
Went out ytd to meet Peixuan at Eunos for some job stuff. Then went through the whole thing, me and bf were both wondering whether we shld join the company or not. LOL.
Nevermind then.
After that we rushed back to Eastpoint okay, so called "rush" cause we were in a hurry but we didn't really walk fast or what. LOL! Got the birthday cake and then cab down to my grandma's house. Went there quite early so nobody was there yet. Slacked a while, used the computer and watched tv. After that went down to eat dinner with all my relatives, it's a pity that there's not enough space. Cause there are really a lot of people and my table's atmosphere wasn't that right at first. LOL.
So we ate finished, we went up with fatass stella. LOL. We were discussing whether she wanna go my house to watch the hannah montana 3D thing, called Yinji go but she didn't want to. So we cab down to my house and the show just started.

We went really high cause we saw the JONAS BROTHERS !!!! :D:D:D:D Oh i love Joe and Nick !!!! They are soooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot ! xD Yeah and that fatass love Joe too. LOL. So we were really really hyper, we were screaming like mad and jumping swing our arms and whatever it is to support the Jonas brothers. ;)
She went home after the whole thing then me and bf watched some other tv shows and went to sleep at around 2plus or so. LOL.

Tmr is the end of holidays and the start of school. Yeah altho i wan school to start but i want to continue have holidays. Oh man, contradicting. LOL Anyway, I'm gonna see my lovely friends again ! (:(:

Oh & dar, since your holidays have started i would be willing to spend more time with you alright ? Go out and everything.
Many words i wanna say to you but i don't know how to write it.
Just a big big big thank you for everything. (:

& i miss my GF !!! She's is sooooo gonna meet me real soon ! xD Chat chat chat ! (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home