Friday, June 27, 2008

4 more days

Lalala. Today was alright. Bf early in the morning sleep all the way till 2plus afternoon. Make me starve and my stomach hurts so much.
So i was angry and i cried cause it's really very pain as i didn't eat lunch yet plus period.
So in the end he came cooked for me and then we ate together. Yeah he added egg in it ! Thanks darling ! (:
After then i used laptop and he used the desktop, each playing songs and doing own stuff. Hees.
Then we went to watch tv, used laptop tgt. Watched shows in the laptop. Hees it was nice. Then i went to bath and off we went to buy dinner. So we ate curry chicken and bought my brother cigarettes again. Then we went EP buy some stuff. Went home started eating then watched tv together.
Nothing much right ? But to me, it's simple yet happy. (: I love this kinda life, no worries, no quarrels, no arguements. Just happy to have each other's company. LOL.

I love you darling.
& there's school tmr, i hope i can wake up. LOL. Gotta go print lecture notes.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home