Thursday, June 26, 2008

Weak.

These few days suck. My body was so weak out of the sudden. Tuesday was the worse. I don't have the strength to even stand straight and walk, so bf took taxi and brought me to the polyclinic. Went to see doc and damn the doc is taking so long ! Then took my medicine and we cab home after that. Was feeling a little better when i got home. Rest and watched tv.
I wanna thank Sab girl for caring (: Loveee youu alrights.
Not forgetting bird too. :D

Went to school the next day and i was feeling weak. I stayed in the toilet for quite some time and when i went back to class, it ended alrdy. LOL. Saw mandy's hamster ! & it's super super cute ! LOL stupid benjy. LOL.
After that went to design school to eat, waited for bf to come. Ahhh when he come I'm alrdy near to starvation. LOL. So the queue was long and bf queued for me since he was late. LOL. Ate finished and went to clear April's shit. LOL.
So yeah, many shits to clear. Clear finished used the laptop a while and we left for school. Went for MF lecture and yah the lecturer is the same, funny as usual. Haaha. (:

Today i didn't go to school cause ytd night i had somehow a severe headache. This is the first time i slept so early. I slept at 10.15 or around there. Then i woke up cause bf called me. Talked a while and i went back to sleep. So i didn't go to school in the morning & now i am blogging right now on my bed. Hahaha. Waiting for bf to call me later. :D I miss him so much alrdy.

I love us ! Cause these few days we have no quarrels no arguements. This is the kind of happiness I'm looking for and i hope we could maintain this way. (:
Darling, thanks for being so understanding everytime at this month. LOL. I know it can be hard for you but thanks for not complaining and everything. Sorry too. ):

& gf ! when can we meet to talk !? LOL
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home