Friday, June 27, 2008

Friday !

Yays ! It's Friday ! Means there's no school tmr ! :D But I'll miss my lovely girls. ):
Today woke up at 7.15am. Decided to sleep back, then thinking oh no can't bird is waiting for my notes so i dragged myself to bath. Zzzz. LOL Prepared and cab down to school, thanks to mummy ! (:

Had lecture & talked a little on R.A proj. Let wenn drink my vitasoy, then when she sat in front of me, we disturbed each other. She drew such an ugly picture of me !! Arghhh. LOL. Anyway we just keep drawing and writing then pass pass pass. LOL. Ended lecture very early, we have about 30mins to tutorial. So bird and sab accompanied me to get the course shirts. Went to 1st avenue and saw the shirt. Yucks ! It's very ugly cause it's WHITE AND RED! Omgggg. I show you.
this is the front view.
This is the back view. THE DRAWING VERY NICE ! hahaha.

Alrights then we went for pom tutorial, & to me this teacher is better than the previous one, at least we get released earlier. Then ended pom a bit earlier. Got back test result ! I GOT A!!!I have the same result as Bird and MY GF !! :D:D

Sabrina u must jia you okays ! Next time 3 of us get same results. HAHA.

Then we discussed about proj and off we went home (:

Girls(bird&sab). You guys must buck up on your relationships okay ? Be happy always uh, don't be sad anymore. (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home