Saturday, June 28, 2008

Childish primary kids.

What are wrong with these primary kids ? LOL. At least my cousin is better. LOL. Soooo immature ! LOL
Wow 23 years old and I'm SOOOO SCARE ! Hahahaha. Laughing my ass off.
Oh twiitx and primary 5 kids, yucks man.

Somehow, i think that i shld knock some sense out from them that they shld not drag words and people that are not involved, like mother and funeral. Put yourself in others shoes.

Busy is such a common excuse man. Yahhh wow primary 5 how busy can you be? LOL. Tell me your timetable and I'm willing to wait for you outside your school gate.
Stop these childish things already idiots.
Let's come out, i didn't say i wanna fight or touch you, but once you start some unglam actions and i would do some back to you too. Oh nevermind, i doubt this would happened since primary 5 kids are like so weak and so childish.
Why should i even bother to dirty my hands. LOL.


& jinmay, i shall post the pics when I'm free alrights ? I'm always lazy. LOL!
xiiaozhu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home