Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tuesday.

Today whole day was tutorial. So i can't be lazy. Was really tired in the morning cause the weather is sooo cooling ! Hahaha. Went to school, helped sab buy her milo then i went upstairs. Had microecons tutorial and was okay cause at least i understand. LOL.
Then had lunch at kfc with TRIO ! :D:D It was nice when it's just the 3 of us. (:
Then we had R.A tutorial. Oh yeah i failed my R.A test. LOL. Very badly. But i score well for microecons, at least to me i think i score well ? LOL. For my standard of brain i think it's good alrdy. HAHAHA.

Ended school like 2.45pm, at biz entrance i saw GF ! Stupid Song. LOL. Anyway she's so pretty ! & i miss her loads man. xD Poor thing she have lessons all the way to 5pm. Take care girl ! Went home after that and waited for dar at Safra bus stop. Saw alex too, the nice GL. Hees.

What's wrong with bf ? Very suspicious. He suddenly sms-ed me something very very sweet, but i really feel that he did something guilty that's why. But who knows. LOL. But I'm still a little happy from that message.

Oh Jolene MEIMEI. Don't try to play games with us okay ? You play games and you will see. This matter will not only become big but it will go to your principal, and also your parents. I'm not threatening because me and my friends DARE to do it. At least we are not in wrong in the first place. So stop hiding/running away from us you this humji little girl. You can't run forever.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home