Friday, July 11, 2008

New blogskin. (:

This is my new blogskin and i simple LOVE it ! Hahaha. Cause right the words are lyrics from the Jonas Brothers ! They rock ! HAHAHA. I'm crazy over them :D:D

Peeps from my group proj, i don't think i can make it by 11am, cause i have to eat my lunch at home so maybe I'll reach in the afternoon by the time, but if i can I'll try to go. (:

Actually i hate working, not only that, i hate working at a far place ! Zzzz. Mediacorp is frickin' far okay. It's at the Thomson Road, walao. 10bucks in my ez link card, came home with like 3 bucks left. My mum ask me to think whether is it worth it cause the trip already cost so much. So I'm thinking of finding a new job. ): Sorry Vanessa but it's really damn far from where I'm residing at.

Have one job on Monday only. If only it's many days i would love the job cause it's at Eastpoint. (: Nevermind, I'm determined to find a better job !

Thanks darling for everything alright ? Helping me do things, coming to school to find me, accompany me here and there. I know it's tough on you because i still don't trust you, but i really can't help it. I don't have as much confidence as you. ):

GF ! Where are you too !? I'm missing you so much already !! (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home