Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tired.

Didn't post these few days cause i was really tired. Let's start from yesterday.
I went to school, then i reached home about 1pm. Ate maggi at home, watched TV and waited for bf to come back. He went home to take his IC then we left house at 5.10 to go for so called job "interview" at Mediacorp reception. OMG la, it's frickin' far from my house. We took like 1 hour and 20 to 30mins to reach. I can actually rot in the train or in the bus. The job is easy for me but the travelling already cost me a bomb cause my card is adult fare. So i took bus home all the way, reached home at around 12am i guess ? Really late already. On the bus, darling urgently needs the toilet so we stopped somewhere and went for the toilet.
Then we cab home. (: Nice cab actually. Hahahaha.
Went home and while darling's bathing, i fell asleep already. >.< Sorry ! Woke up around 6plus am today and put alarm to wake up later for school.
So i woke up and was DAMN tired, still i manage to bath and prepare a little. Suddenly i felt damn hungry and tired. Wanted to eat maggi but no time for it. So decided not to go to school and then stay at home to rest and eat. & I'm not going to work today since me and bf are feeling so weak. Actually the job is not tiring at all. It's the bus trip that makes us so tired.
LOL.

That will be all for now. Later going to polyclinic to see doctor and maybe going my cousin house to have some homecooked food since I've always eat outside food.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home