Thursday, July 10, 2008

Slacking. A bad thing.

I'm slacking already. Oh my gawd. Someone stop me, i don't know what to do or control myself.
I've skipped school quite a number of times especially when the school starts early. I said i wanna study, but i didn't do so. Dieeee how am i gonna pass during my exams !?
I don't do POM homeworks, and i don't go for the lectures. Zzzz. How did i managed to pass my POM ??!

Nevermind, tmr after school I'm going to work and after i work, if I'm tired, i will rest. Then I'll start revising and everything on Saturday and Sunday. (: Yep, and i hope i will succeed. Although i know that i have to go to work one of these days. Suck, but what to do. My mum forced me to do so. She thinks that her generation is the same as ours, when in the past she can study and work, why can't i.
& when i envy other people's parents, their children are treating them for granted just because the parents are too good to them. Sigh, what has the world became to ?

Finance. It's always about that in my family. Housechores, it's always about ME & MY MUM in my family. What century are we in now mum ? Guys can help out too, doesn't mean my brother's in NS means he don't need to help out. What you have shown me is that, because my brother have money every month that's why you don't ask him to help out at home. & because I'm not earning anything right now, you want me to help out everything at home. What is this ? Are you really that money faced ? What are you teaching or showing your daughter right now. Sometimes i feel like shouting at you, feel like telling you everything but i can't. Because you are not the kind of mother that I've always dreamt of.
I'm disappointed sometimes, the way you insult me. I didn't talked back because i respect you, but i know sometimes i did argue back but that's because you are too much already.

Yeah, life can suck at times. I just me and my bf earn enough money so we won't be as poor as right now. A stable & easy job. I wanna quit my laziness. I know it's gonna be really tough, but I'm still gonna try somehow.
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home