Sunday, July 13, 2008

Better (:

These few days were GREAT to me ! (: Maybe cause I'm spending quality time with you.
Anyway nothing big really happened, just spent weekend at home. Bf stayed over and today's the day to let him go, as usual. LOL.
We had been playing high street 5 these few days. Okay, the game attracts me. LOL! Maybe cause i prefer these kinda games than maple or other games that are like maple. LOL.

I can also see that bf is changing for me too. (: Yes, and boy, you are doing a great job at it. Because of me you stopped playing games that i hate and you seldom get addicted to games (except for the car racing in your psp). But that's alright, because you are not so addicted to it and you always play when I'm doing something else. :D Thanks boy, i can see your changes very clearly. & i hope you can see mine as well.
Tmr is the start of school again. I'm not very happy about it cause it's all the way till 6pm ! I always hated when school ends late. LOL.

I wonder how to make an appointment for my dog tmr and how i shld go to work tmr without my precious one. ):
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home