Tuesday, July 15, 2008

i love you my friend

Be by my side, be here with me. You are the one who never fails to put a smile on my face, make me laugh so loud like an idiot in front of the computer.

I'll pray, sincerely, for you. I wanna tell everyone, maybe not everyone, i wanna let God know how much i cherish you. & this would be the first time I've cried for you.

I'm really happy and touched from what you said. I'm not very good at words because my vocabulary is very very limited, my english sucks too. LOL so i don't really know how to help but i know that I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE FOR YOU.

i love you! & i know u love me too although u didn't say it VERY SINCERELY. LOL!

Just want you to be alright, want you to be fine, want you to joke like before, want you to be as happy as you can be. :D I'm really glad that you're my friend, you were always there for me when I'm feeling upset, even how mad or how sad i am, i told you I'm not in the mood to joke, you still joked ! LOL. But i laughed. :D

Like what you've said, "thanks for being my friend". You are such a great friend to me, i would never ever wanna lose you my friend. You are a very special one to me too. (:

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home