Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Moodless

Today was terrible. I was so upset, so worried, but i don't wanna show it out of course. I almost cried in the morning while waiting for Ms wong to come.
The only moment i felt happier was when I was sort of "bullying" bird. LOL! Sorry! xD but i know you are not that petty right ? Yes, good. LOL!

I tried to get back to the stupid R.A. again, and i just hope i can make it ? Who wants to repeat the subject right ? Zzz. LOL But it's really not that easy to me and I'm sure I'm gonna put lots of effort to understand that stupid complicated subject.

After school saw Wenn outside the lib, sat with her and talked. I'm your friend right ? So you can find me sometimes too (: I know it's not easy, but try to cheer up. Be happy always. :D The laughing and crazy wenn. (:

& my special friend, i want you to be happy again too. I know it's not easy, but what i want is for you to be alright. (: I'll be praying for you. Your god, and i know it ends with AMEN. LOL
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home