Friday, July 25, 2008

POM Presentation

Today was the presentation, i did what I'm suppose to do yesterday and i actually did more than that. I studied on Leading and i somehow memorized the presentation. xD
Was damn cold and nervous when presenting but yeah, this was our first time and so teacher gave us quite a number of tips to improve on.

Formal wear, everyone look so smart. Jinmay look damn cute ! LOL. Sabrina damn tall, so she look like a business woman. Hahaha.
Oh yah, happy anniversary to Sabrina and her BF ! (: Hope they are having fun right now.

Today Bell bit me, *ouch* , really hurts cause my finger actually bleed a little. But afterall he's my pet, so maybe I'll try again next time. (: Not like dar ! He totally isolated Bell when he's the one who chose Bell. He don't like Bell already, so bad right ! LOL.

I have to start studying soon after i blog finish. Microecons first ! :D
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home