Monday, July 28, 2008

I loved Pearl

& now Pearl's gone, forever. Leaving Bell alone. I'm sorry Pearl, I'm really sorry. He's very special to me, even if there are hundreds or millions over hamsters that looked like him, he's still different from all of them, and i know that very well.

Not feeling well today, having cramps and i just came out from the toilet not long ago. Now I'm using my laptop and missing Pearl as i looked at his pictures. He's so adorable you know. Just a small little hamster yet cause of me, he passed away just like that. I just wished he could come back..
PEARL !!!!!!!! he was our favourite hamster and also our first hamster. I don't want to throw his body away, in fact, i wanna keep it forever with me. However, the smell will get stronger each day and i know that i have to let go.
Maybe some people think that I'm exaggerating, because he's just a hamster. But he's not just a hamster to me. He's a very very very cute hamster, even my cousin came to my house, she first saw him, was "sooo cute !!". Everyone thinks that he's cute.

He's really special to me. Never bite me that often, even if he bites me, it won't be painful also. & he always stay still on my hand. Got once, he slept on my cousin's hand also, damn cute.
Now i don't know what to do.
Yesterday my brother almost hit me cause of Pearl, i was damn scare at that time. He kept scolding me with vulgarities and everything. I know it's my fault, maybe even when he hit me i will feel better.

I'll do whatever it takes to have Pearl back, he's just a baby, a small little hamster with a very very precious life. I'm sorry Pearl, I'm seriously sorry. I've regetted and if only i could turn back the time...
I love you Pearl..
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home