Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Mkt Proj.

Went to school today to do Mkt proj with the rest of the group members. Went to CGH first to accompany dar get his medicine. Then when I'm leaving soon, saw my dad at home. Was shocked at first, then i can expect why is he at home already. He's sick, he got gastric again. Sighs. Old illness already.

Went to Mensar to buy chicken cutlet rice with dar, then saw someone twice, which is damn unlucky, make my eyes so pain after that. LOL. Then passed Sab her card. (: Did proj all the way till 3.45 like that, then they went for R.A. lecture while i went off to meet dar. Went home after that.

Bought bathing sand and the bathing box for Bell. Now I'm doing my best to keep Bell happy and healthy. I really don't want the same incident to happen again. & i seriously keep missing Pearl, i miss him so much. It's like my memories of him keeps flashing back. The time when the first time i bought him & Bell. Then both of them slept in the box when i got home. The first time i carried Pearl.. he was so light and he didn't bite me. He always like to stay still in my hand, keep cleaning himself.
Also... i can remember the day he passed away in the container.. his whole body was so hard and stiff and he didn't move at all. I just wish i have some magic power or what, so i can bring him back to live..
Today we bought a new bottle to store the water, because the previous water bottle is straight and quite high, so Pearl didn't manage to drink the water. Now i changed it cause i hope Bell is able to drink water and not happen to be like Pearl.

My dad say he wanna buy more hamsters for me, maybe 2 more. (: So Bell can have more companions. Saturday we're going to see hamsters. :D Thanks dad.

Went to Watsons to look at those makeup stuff. Then dar bought something for his face. LOL. Went home and clean Bell's house. Prepared everything and put it in the kitchen. Starting he kept going to the bathing box and he keep running around, i think he's a little happy.
If only Pearl could see what we had added into the cage...
Pearl.. Can u hear me ? Today we added in bathing sand and box, we also changed the water bottle. We also clean the cage already. Both are in blue colour. (: How are you doing now ? I hope you're doing well okay ? I love you.. I'll talk to you another time.

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home