Monday, August 11, 2008

NDP

So cute right ! xD

















Metta school kid. I meant the guy. LOL!




He say he want the picture to look like as if he's eating the ferriswheel. LOL


These are pictures of NDP. Went there to watch the show. It's not hot, it's very windy however, it's still sunny. Waited super long for the show to start, then it started to rain and i didn't bring any umbrella. LOL. So we went off, wanting to eat dinner but left with not much money. In the end we bought chips and bring home to eat. ):
8August
I can't really remember, but i think GF came to find me and dar, went to take MC. Then we walked around TM cause she finding present for her BF, a very very weird present. LOL. & it's quite costly to me ! After that we shopped around a little bit, and i saw 2 slippers that i like ! (: We went home cause we say we wanna study together. I studied quite a number of microecons chapter. (: She slacked at my house till about 11plus then we sent her off to take taxi. :D What a fun day. xD
10August
Slept till afternoon. (: Then we did nothing much. Ate 2 crabs for dinner !! Wooo was damn full and there's some incident happening near the coffeeshop, heard that it's a fight or what and then today newspaper is out. LOL.
11August
Didn't go to school today. Went to take MC and the doctor is really nice. LOL. He gave me 2 days MC. :D Went to my cousin house after that. & she's really biased !! she like shannon more than me. LIKE WTH !? I'M HER BLOOD RELATED COUSIN. LOL!
That's all. (:
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home