Tuesday, August 19, 2008

2 years anniversary

First of all, happy 2 LONG YEARS anniversary to me & dar.
2 years down the road with him, ain't easy.

Alright, let's start. LOL.
Slept super late last night, i always sleep earlier, so this would somehow be like the first time RECENTLY. He went out with his bro&friends to ride on his bro stupid motorbike. 10.25pm he left, and yet 1.25am he's not back yet. Wow, forget it, anyway I've already decided so i shall not change.
I watched ghost show with my parents and evan almighty with my mum. Laughed at the animals cause they are so cute. LOL. Talked to GF for quite long. Then talked to him at night till i dnknw what time. Maybe 5plus am. So he woke up at 9am i think and came to find me. Slept all the way and then he missed school cause he didn't wake up in time.

Afternoon ate KFC for lunch and almost vomited. Went to gym with my dad n him. First time stepping into a proper gym. Felt weird but slowly got used to it.
I trained my stamina and it really drop a lot, i gotta run often. LOL. Do quite a number of few stuff, dad intro me to different machines and taught me how to do. After seeing how my dad trains, i really think he's damn fit.
The weight he lifted is like SO MUCH MORE THAN ME & DAR! LOL. At first dar told me i was just a little shock, today i saw it with my own eyes. He lifted such a heavy weight & it looks so easy to him. WOW, I'm really impressed by my own dad. HAHAHA.

Ate dinner at home and then here i am blogging. I'm gonna sleep for quite long hours tonight. >.<
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home