Monday, August 18, 2008

Revisions

First of all, Happy anniversary to Bird&her BF. (:

2ndly, i revise the whole microecons today except for chap 12 n 13. LOL. Cause i don't have the notes for that 2 chapters. Actually i studied till chapter 11, then today i restart everything. Now I'm at chapter 10 already. (: Maybe later at night I'll do the questions at the back. So if i fail microecons, i won't cry, I'll jump around, stomp around in anger !! LOL. Cause all my efforts goes down into the drain. But i know that will not happen, cause 10 chapters, i understand 9 chapters. HAHAHA. But heng heng exam don't come out so many question on that 1 chapter that i don't understand. >.<

Tomorrow We're going out to celebrate our 2 years and then we'll celebrate our belated 2 years after my exams. :D:D But still I'm not putting away my studies. Tomorrow I'm revising R.A. and i know this will not take just 1 day. LOL.

Marketing also will not take just 1 day. POM maybe 1 day would be enough. (:

For that stupid bf of mine. I've given up on him. Not as in not together, just.. don't wanna bother about his stuff anymore. Don't worry friends and thanks minhui for the concern but I'm perfectly fine :D

xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home