Monday, August 25, 2008

Accounting = officially dead.

As you all can see from my title... It's officially dead. LOL. 25marks fly already, and i don't know what's gonna happen to the remaining of the 75marks. LOL. So I'm kinda prepared to go for the sup revisions and also the exam for accounting. (: LOL.

Next up, POM exam. Ahhh that one is full of bullshit. LOL. It's like a few case studies and case studies are so easy to crap. LOL. No let's dont be too confident, study hard is the key point ! LOL. Alright, let me use finish my lappy before i go into the books. :D

Today ended quite early cause i don't know how to do ! LOL. Then waited for dar n auntie bird to come out. Went to eat lunch together at design school western stall. (: Had quite a great time together. Then me n dar went to take MC den went home to sleep. LOL. Thanks dar for coming to fetch me from school, it's really very sweet and nice of you. :D

Thanks Auntie bird for the free tickets :D LOL. This is your new nickname okays ? HAHAHA. I got a feeling that I'm gonna get scolding soon. LOL!
xiiaozhu-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home